Hi Thomas, Hi Leandro, Hi all

Indeed i joined forces with the Emitrom team to provide not only  better
products in the future but also the professional support that s goes with
it.
@Emitrom we trully believe in Open Source that a why all our products are
open and free to use under GPL.

Like Fredo said before sorry about the missing code in the Linker. This
shoud be fixed now.

We have more new things coming in the next days/weeks and we are looking
forward to get your inputs.

Cheers,

Alain

2011/8/29 Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil <laww...@gmail.com>

> Hello Thomas:
>
> Yes indeed, long story; but yes it's a running joke here between us. We are
> talking about Alain.
>
> Bear with us as we will slowly try to make things easier and better. We
> truly appreciate you catching up that we missed the linker class, it was
> under a different package and we simply just missed it in the build. Nothing
> fancy there, it'll be included right away.
>
> Please feel free to reach out if you have any other concerns or
> suggestions.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alfredo
>

> On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So, just to make things clear: "Namor Kambo" from your about page == Alain
>> Ekambi == "nino" ?
>>
>> BTW, forcing people to "create an account" (what for?) so they're allowed
>> to download a "product" is not really the best way to get them involved;
>> particularly if the mail containing the password isn't delivered within the
>> next 5 minutes.
>>
>> Oh, and the source code for the TiMobileLinker is missing (which violates
>> the GPL).
>>
>>  --
>> http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
>>

> --