@Michael
Since you have been searching about my posts then you must also have
seen that i said we do a lot of flex/air development  at my company.
And we were looking for a way to do that with GWT. If you know
another project that enables that please feel free to let me know.I ll
be "preaching" that one also.

Besides that take a closer look at those links of yours and you will
see my real name in there

Last but not least this here is about Gwt4Titanium Mobile. What about
focusing on that ? If you guyz have  nothing to say about it, that s
your right. Like the Emitrom guyz said just ignore the post.

P.S
"I beg your pardon, but these two facts make you an unreliable source
of information in this particular thread.".
Great. i m really impressed by your work as detective.