I completely agree with the fact that RequestFactory is the way to go!  I
use RF in all my projects. But I also use RPC along side, esp. when it comes
to Google Collections (Table DS for instance).

Or to put the question other way around:

*Is it possible to make ValueProxies, which can embed Guava - GWT
Serializable
types<http://guava-libraries.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/javadoc/com/google/common/collect/Table.html>
?? *

##

And regarding serializing the EntityProxies, I use AutoBeans directly. I
tried using RF ProxySerializer with no luck.

To create a self-contained message that encapsulates a proxy:

// taken from the javadocs

 RequestFactory myFactory = ...;
 MyFooProxy someProxy = ...;

 DefaultProxyStore store = new DefaultProxyStore();
 ProxySerializer ser = myFactory.getSerializer(store);
 // More than one proxy could be serialized
 String *key* = ser.serialize(someProxy);
 // Create the flattened representation
 String payload = store.encode();

To recreate the object:

 ProxyStore store = new DefaultProxyStore(payload);
 ProxySerializer ser = myFactory.getSerializer(store);
 MyFooProxy someProxy = ser.deserialize(MyFooProxy.class, *key*);

*In that case, should we store the key seperately. Or am I missing
something??*

Regards,