gwt.user wrote:
> Besides that take a closer look at those links of yours and you will
> see my real name in there

I decided to follow your advice and take a closer look.  I found one
thread of yours particularly informative, as it concerns a feature of
an Emitrom product that you were apparently unaware of:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/t/5724a1dee172cc8e

Since you first became active on the Internet just over 3 months ago,
every one of your posts has been a plug for an Emitrom product.
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=WK90gxEAAADsCgaXI-fgOhh6AnhOxWv09H2X7Ff3dK7InhkhG5y-QQ

Here is a quote from each:

  05-17.  this is just amazing !!

  05-17.  How did you implement the animation

  05-18.  everything works great

  05-18.  i came accross this project here gwt4air and i could not
          believe my eyes

  05-19.  Starting a fight ? What fight ?

  05-23.  By the way have you ever thought about selling this to
          Adobe?

  05-26.  If i could come up with only half of the ideas poeple like
          you have

  05-31.  How do i use RPC with the gwt4air Flex API?

  06-04.  I m trying to add a google maps in my application

  06-08.  How did you do that ?

  06-14.  We need to be able to access physical files system from GWT
          application. Does anyone have any suggestions?

  06-15.  Does anyone has any other recommendation?

  06-15.  Applet ? What s that ? :)
          Either you use HTML5 API (really limited) or flash(gwt4air)

  06-24.  Amazing component. I ve been looking for something like for
          a long time now

  06-25.  But i will put gwt4air in that list.

  08-13.  Great Job like alsways Alain

  08-29.  Alain I ve been following you work since gwt4air 1.0 and i
          really admire the stuff you are coming up with.

Please do not take offense.  I doubt that anyone can benefit further
from these one-sided recommendations, least of all the folks at
Emitrom.  You may want to get a new alias.

--
Michael Allan

Toronto, +1 416-699-9528
http://zelea.com/