Looking at moving our (old) app to GWT.  Have pieces of the app
working and thinking about parts that may be difficult to move over.

One thing we do is to create "reports" that are formatted in HTML and
depend on the browser(s) to print. A report may be a few pages long.
We currently create a printer friendly version of a report that
utilizes HTML/CSS page breaks.  We also allow for "batch" printing of
reports, where a bunch of reports appear - one after the other - as
one long HTML page.  This has worked nicely for a few years now.

The way things work internally is pretty simple.  All of our data is
in XML.  We simply runs an XSLT transform to create customer specific
reports.  The output of the transform is HTML, which we simply dump
onto a web page.  For batch printing, we just loop on this to create
on long web page.

With GWT being largely Javascript, any tips on how one would go about
doing this?  If a "report" or bunch of "reports" were placed into an
HtmlPanel, would that do the trick?

I'm interesting in hearing any suggestions.

Thanks