> Don't worry, it will be supported for long time beside the fact,

Of course, as Google uses it a lot internal, but I think what's more
important: adding new features that people are "waiting" for as time
passes and applications demand more rich features.
I am more worried about the future of GWT's roadmap for new features
as I can imagine that the GWT project get's a lower priority inside
the Google company due to Dart.
Let's hope this won't happen for a very long time.