Hi,

I have a base Entity class  with subclasses as shown below.  I can
view and update my entities but I get the exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot fetch unpersisted entity
whenever I try to save /persist a new entity.

Does request factory support inheritance ?

@MappedSuperclass
public class Base implements java.io.Serializable{
   /**
         *
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = -3767474991121795712L;
    private Integer version = 0;
    protected Long id;
        /**
         * Auto-increment version # whenever persisted
         */
        @PrePersist
        void onPersist()
        {
                this.version++;
        }

        @Transient
        public Integer getVersion()
        {
                return version;
        }

        public void setVersion(Integer version)
        {
                this.version = version;
        }

        @Id
        @GeneratedValue(strategy=GenerationType.AUTO)
        @Column(name = "id", unique = true, nullable = false)
        public Long getId() {
                return this.id;
        }

        public void setId(long id) {
                this.id = id;

And Other classes as follows

@Entity
@Table(name = "Action")
public class Action extends Base {

        /**
         *
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = -1034167141757868139L;

        private String name;
        private String creationUser;
        private Date creationDate;
        private String modUser;
        private Date modDate;
        private Set<Rule> ruleses = new HashSet<Rule>(0);

        public Action() {
        }

        public Action(long id, String name, String creationUser, Date
creationDate,
                        String modUser, Date modDate) {
                this.id = id;
                this.name = name;
                this.creationUser = creationUser;
                this.creationDate = creationDate;
                this.modUser = modUser;
                this.modDate = modDate;
        }

        public Action(long id, String name, String creationUser, Date
creationDate,
                        String modUser, Date modDate, Set<Rule> ruleses) {
                this.id = id;
                this.name = name;
                this.creationUser = creationUser;
                this.creationDate = creationDate;
                this.modUser = modUser;
                this.modDate = modDate;
                this.ruleses = ruleses;
        }

        @Column(name = "name", nullable = false, length = 2000)
        public String getName() {
                return this.name;
        }

        public void setName(String name) {
                this.name = name;
        }

        @Column(name = "creationUser", nullable = false, length = 10)
        public String getCreationUser() {
                return this.creationUser;
        }

        public void setCreationUser(String creationUser) {
                this.creationUser = creationUser;
        }

        @Temporal(TemporalType.TIMESTAMP)
        @Column(name = "creationDate", nullable = false, length = 23)
        public Date getCreationDate() {
                return this.creationDate;
        }

        public void setCreationDate(Date creationDate) {
                this.creationDate = creationDate;
        }

        @Column(name = "modUser", nullable = false, length = 10)
        public String getModUser() {
                return this.modUser;
        }

        public void setModUser(String modUser) {
                this.modUser = modUser;