On 04/04/2012 13:40, Roger Studner wrote:
<stands up and puts on flame suit>

Don't use SmartGWT for anything.

Best,
Guy who has actually tried to use SmartGWT at more than 1 company (lots of
versions between attempts) and 100% of the time has had to rip it out.

Indeed. In our company, we used SmartGWT for a product, but we found out it is kind of stuck at not using modern features of GWT.

We are rewriting this product in Ext GWT 3 (GXT 3), which just went RC (ie. it is still buggy) but at least it allows us to use UiBinder, resource bundles, MVP and so on. And at least it is pure GWT (not a JS binding).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France