We've been using EXT GWT (GXT) 2.2.x at my company for a little over a
year now and it's a decent framework.  I sort of wish we could move to
the 3.0 release, but that's not possible at this time.  GXT seems to
stay up to date with the latest GWT versions, so we haven't had any
problems there.  GXT provides some great widgets, but they all have
their quirks that you have to work around.

-James