Hi all,

I've written a move animation using the gwt way (extending animation class
etc.) and it works great but I've noticed that when that if I keep the
duration the same say 1000ms the longer the move distance is the choppier
the animation seems (the animation is smoother the shorter the move
distance is). I figured that this is because of the frame rate. In the doc
the frame rate is stated to be "non-fixed".

Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the frame rate on the
animation and if not can anyone suggest or have an idea on how to make the
animation smoother?

Really appreciate it, much thanks in advance.

-Seth