Normally you would have a @RemoteServiceRelativePath annotation on your
GWT-RPC service. This tells the generated RPC classes to access the service
under GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + RemoteServiceRelativePath#value(). If you
are not fine with this default structure you can remove the annotation and
after you have GWT.create'd the service just cast it to ServiceDefTarget
and call setServiceEntryPoint(...) to set a custom path.

If you use RequestFactory you have to create a sub class of
DefaultRequestTransport, overwrite getRequestUrl() and initialize your
RequestFactory with this custom RequestTransport.

-- J.