Indeed. Ideal solution is to calculate Time Weighted Return (TWR). I used
therefore www.profitmapper.com, which supports TWR, I was very happy with
it, but that site is not working properly anymore (for the moment?).
Therefore I looked for an alternative (Google Finance), but this seems not
possible to integrate. So I'm stuck :-(