I have Eclipse 4.2 installed with google plugin,GWT designer,app engine and
GWT sdks. I don't have windows builder installed. Whenever I am trying to
open entrypoint class of the Google Web Application project with GWT
designer it fails to open the file  reporting an error that it could not
parse web.xml file.

Should I install windows builder or is it some other problem with GWT
designer?