Hi all,
I am developing an app in which I use (or at least I would like to use)
AutoBeans for serializing data. Unfortunately it seems to me that
polymorphism is not supported i.e., I lost the concrete type once I
deserialize the json in client-side, only the Base supertype is available.
I looked everywhere but I haven't found some concrete answer, so I hope
someone has already faced (and why not, solved) this problem.
I created a really simple testcase that can be found on
https://gist.github.com/3884099

I know AutoBean is behind RequestFactory so I though it supports
polymorphism as well. I don't want to rely on RF as I do not need such
complexity, I just simply need a way to serialize beans using AutoBean, but
polymorphism is a must.

Is is even achievable? Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew.