Hi,

I'm trying to setup Selenium unit testing for my project, and I'm wondering
if there is any equivalent to UiObject.ensureDebugId() for elements in a
CellTable, such as Column, Header, or any of the various Cell types. What I
have been doing is override the Column.render() method to dynamically
insert a div with an ID that I can find later, but this seems very hacky
and counter-intuitive. I can't seem to find any way to do this for the
Header element though.

Using xpath to find elements in the table is not an option, as our unit
tests can't be tied to the structure of the GUI staying exactly the same.
For the same reasons, trying to find elements by text or tag name (etc.
etc.) wouldn't work either.

Is there something I'm missing here, or do the CellTable elements not
provide this functionality?