Hi Thomas,

In my case the BarProxyExt is pretty much a wrapper on the entity proxy. I
wasn't sure how RF checked to see if the object given was the entity proxy
it created, but thought that if it was a check based on the ID for example
then any class implementing it (wrapping) should work. But you confirmed
that RF is checking to see that it's the same entity proxy it created so
polymorphism wouldn't work in this case. I just wanted to know how much RF
needed to know about the implementation. Thanks for the answer.

-Seth