how to launch the DevMode from within eclipse on a setup with seperate
client & server project like your maven-archetype "modular-webapp", without
using maven?

I'm trying to find this already for a few weeks, but I did not find a
solution yet.
Problem with the maven gwt:run launch is, that the client-side code isn't
debug-able that way --> only server-side with the tomcat7-run can be
debugged that way..

I've tried to create an eclipse run configuration analog to my
single-project setups, but nothing worked so far...