Hi Jens,

Just for the record : do you agree that using SDM you cannot inspect Java
values of Java variables in your browser? I agree about the mobile dev,
about knowing the underlying web platform, about everything but... any
debugging session, Java or JS, have to be consistent : if I debug JS, I
expect to have JS inspections ; if I debug Java (even in the browser
through sourcemaps), I expect to see Java values and Java symbols, and I
expect that my conditional breakpoints occur on Java expressions, not JS
expressions. That's it. Otherwise I would have used a JS framework.

Is there a tiny possibility that GWT can provide this in some future?