Tomoyuki,

If sorting by the Date: field is causing big problems for fukuzawa, we
will switch back to sorting by recieved time, and find another way to
handle archive imports. (Let me coordinate this with the folks who are
currently importing archives; this may take a day or two.)

Let me ask this: is the cause of the problem
 - time zone information is being ignored
 - lots of computers in Japan/US have the misset clocks
 - there is a big erratic delay in email transmission times
   meaning messages arrive out of order.
 - something else?

If it is the third problem, maybe it is not so serious (the ordering
better reflects reality, and compensates for transmission hiccups.)
However, if it is the first or second problem (which it sounds like it
is) there are 17 hour sorting mistakes all over the place, and that is
unacceptable.

Jeff

PS Short messages are fine.

PSS. Looking through logs from the last 24 hours,
I did see three "unrecognized time zone" warnings
but none were associated with fukuzawa.