Hello, Mozilla -

Inspired by our ongoing push towards clarity of ownership and crisp accountability, I would like to propose a series of changes to the existing list of Modules and Module Owners. [1]

The Modules system remains important both as part of our technical leadership practices and to the discoverability of Mozilla as an evolving organization, so I would like to make sure it is well-documented. This is mostly housekeeping work, and apart form the project call and etherpad reflects no change of ownership, leadership or product direction.

The following modules are either explicitly deprecated or otherwise obsolete, and I intend to remove them from the list:

- Conductors
- Popcorn Events
- Apps Ecosystem
- Graph Server
- Input
- Playdoh
- Marketplace
- PluginCheck

Under Bugzilla (as distinct from BMO) there are a dozen or so un-owned submodules; I intend to roll them all up into the main Bugzilla module for simplicity and clarity's sake.

While Mitchell is still listed as owner of the Code Review Policy and Performance Regression Policy modules, those modules are elsewhere listed as falling under the purview of the Technical Leadership Module Committee [2] and on the assumption that this is an administrative oversight, I intend to reassign their ownership to the TLMC.

Finally, with their permission Asa will replace Potch as owner of the Weekly Project All Hands Meeting module, and with Rhelmer's permission, I will take over as owner the Mopad/Etherpad module, and rename it to "Pad.m.o".

As per tradition, absent objection I intend to make those changes a week from today.

Thank you all,

- mhoye

[1] - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/All
[2] - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Firefox_Technical_Leadership