Hello Folks,

I've made some changes to the Calendar Module Owners page at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Calendar to better reflect the current
situation.

Most notably, I've promoted Geoff Lankow and Paul Morris to module peers for
Calendar. Geoff and Paul have been with the Calendar Project for quite some
time now and started as contributors either organically or via Google Summer of
Code. As they have a good understanding of the calendar code and have the
opportunity to dedicate time to the project being on staff for Thunderbird, if
feels like a natural fit.

I've also removed most of the specific modules in favor of a shorter structure,
if necessary we can add modules again in the future.

Please join me in welcoming Geoff and Paul as module peers.

Thanks,
Philipp