In order for us to start vendoring NodeJS modules into the tree
carefully, we need a set of reviewers and folks who will be able to
guide and advise. Dave Townsend and I have put together a proposal for
a NodeJS usage, tools and style module.

I'll add it to the module list this coming Monday, December 2nd,
unless there are outstanding discussions, objections, etc.

Here is the proposal:

Name: NodeJS usage, tools, and style

and runtime. Reviews additions/upgrades/removals of vendored npm
packages. Works with appropriate teams to maintain automated license
and security audits of npm packages. Works with the security team and
relevant developers to respond to vulnerabilities in NodeJS and
vendored npm packages.

Owner: Dan Mosedale

Peer(s): Mark Banner, Danny Coates, Kate Hudson, Jason Laster, Ed Lee,
Dave Townsend

Source Dir(s): package.json, package-lock.json, node_modules and
others as appropriate

Bugzilla Component(s): Various components

Discussion Forum(s): firefox-dev, #nodejs on slack