Hello all,

Joe Walker and I are the current owners of the DevTools module [1], and
have been for a number of years.

My own involvement with Mozilla is going to diminish over the coming weeks,
and Joe's other responsibilities have not made it possible for him to
dedicate a lot of time to DevTools recently.

We feel it is time for DevTools to get a new owner.

Jan "Honza" Odvarko has been working on the DevTools codebase for the last
7 years at least. He has worked on (and reviewed) code from pretty much all
areas of DevTools, and has participated in all of the technical decisions
that have led to what this module is today.
Based on this, we think that Honza is the right owner for the DevTools
module going forward.

Moreover, this module benefits from a large list of very experienced peers
who are more than capable of reviewing code changes and taking technical
decisions when needed.
This change of ownership is not going to be a very disruptive thing, and we
have enormous trust in the entire team to continue making the right
technical decisions and caring for the future of the codebase.

If there are no objections, I will make the change in a couple of weeks.

- Patrick

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/All#DevTools