#358: NAACCR ETL: update all sites to include summary of treatment etc.
 Reporter:  dconnolly    |       Owner:  jay.pedersen
     Type:  task         |      Status:  assigned
 Blocking:  297          |
Changes (by dconnolly):

 * cc: tmeyer, kwanta, gkowalski, mish, gpc-dev@… (removed)
 * cc: jay.pedersen, bmcdowell (added)
 * owner:  dconnolly => jay.pedersen

 Jay, as we discussed, the [[NAACCR_ETL]] that UNMC is using pre-dates the
 updates thru Jan this year to include section 15 including summary of
 treatment (#258).

 Brad and I checked the per-tumor data you submitted yesterday and
 confirmed that it's missing **1296 RX Summ--Reg LN Examined** and the
 other important treatment elements.

 Keep us posted on progress addressing this.

 If you'd like to use the `naaccr_prep.py​` supplement from #534 to go
 directly from your NAACCR file, let me know.

Ticket URL:
gpc-informatics <http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/>
Greater Plains Network - Informatics
Gpc-dev mailing list