Guys,
Order date is important for defining study sample and DM sample. specimen date
is important for "adherence to Treatment" variable. If difference in dates is
minor, we could uniformly switch to specimen date. But first we have to know
what is available in each site and ( if both dates are available) how large is
difference between dates?

Sent from my iPhone