Clinical & Translational Science Institute
Medical College of Wisconsin
avalle...@mcw.edu

On 4/23/2018, 11:01 AM, "GPC Informatics" <d...@madmode.com> wrote:

    ATTENTION: This email originated from a sender outside of MCW. Use caution
when clicking on links or opening attachments.
    ________________________________

    #676: Postgres SNOW SHRINE nodes (UNMC , MCW) time out
    --------------------------+----------------------------
     Reporter:  ynarayana     |       Owner:  mish
         Type:  problem       |      Status:  assigned
     Blocking:                |
    --------------------------+----------------------------
    Changes (by dconnolly):

     * cc: avallejo@… (added)

    Old description:

    > Hi,
    >
    > We have been working with keith to get the SHRINE running. He configured
    > our site to test server and we are waiting for him to move UNMC to
    > production server.
    >
    > I am not sure if he is still the go to person regarding SHRINE if not can
    > someone let us know whom to contact in order to get our site to
    > production server.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Yesh(UNMC)

    New description:

     UNMC, MCW have SHRINE more or less working, but both sites report
     performance issues with postgres.

    --

    Comment:

     Andrew Vallejos writes Friday, April 20, 2018 2:23 PM:
     > We have diagnoses loaded into MCW spoke now!
     >
     > Just so you are aware, I copied our i2b2 db from Oracle to PostrgeSQL,
     and SNOW is using the PostgreSQL version of the database. Since this is
     new, I am still working on indexing the tables, which means MCW results
     are delayed. In practice, MCW spoke says "Results not available" and then
     in a few minutes later if I expand my Previous Query MCW results are
     present. On our end the query is being moved into the Medium Queue. Just
     wanted to let you know in case you start getting that message from our
     spoke.

    --
    Ticket URL:
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__informatics.gpcnetwork.org_trac_Project_ticket_676-23comment-3A5&d=DwIDaQ&c=aFamLAsxMIDYjNglYHTMV0iqFn3z4pVFYPQkjgspw4Y&r=bgeYa4UiIgk0KM0TCf1dJw&m=Yrf5Mq2h_0j10bGIbYvbxfQQwLM143qVWt_EcxbfDMA&s=AbhxsDomW_Elmn_TCAFBCnV5QIR3ZgfE9--zc9_z9f0&e=>