I assume based upon Datavant presentation that we must be in compliance with
CDMV5.1 for our next CDM refresh?  Checking the PCORnet desktop, I find the 5.1
documentation but no new valueset documentrs.  I assume what they published as
CDMV5.0 valuesets are to be employed?
Jim

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.