From: Russ Waitman <rwait...@kumc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:53 AM
To: Campbell, James R <campb...@unmc.edu>
Cc: GPC STANDARDS <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: CDMV5 implementation

Non-UNMC email
I think the main change is just to align the hashing

Russ Waitman

On Oct 1, 2019, at 12:24 PM, Campbell, James R
<campb...@unmc.edu<mailto:campb...@unmc.edu>> wrote:

I assume based upon Datavant presentation that we must be in compliance with
CDMV5.1 for our next CDM refresh?  Checking the PCORnet desktop, I find the 5.1
documentation but no new valueset documentrs.  I assume what they published as
CDMV5.0 valuesets are to be employed?
Jim

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.