Hi everyone,

Deandra sent out the CDM+ SOW, budget justification template, etc. earlier
today.  UIOWA is starting to review the ask.  We have two broad questions about
the SOW.  Does anyone know the answers to these, or can someone perhaps reach
out to DRNOC for guidance?

  1.  Should we expect additional guidance on the new data elements to better
define what is being asked?  For example, what specific attributes are needed
for 'use of mechanical ventilation' (e.g., a binary Y/N for ever- vs never-
use, the kind of ventilator, start/stop dates, indication, etc.)?  Similarly,
for 'temperature', do we include dates and times; mode; clinical setting; etc.?

  1.  The SOW (page 2) refers to locations in the CDM as 'likely'.  Is there an
estimate of when sites will be informed of the final decision on the CDM
locations of the new data elements?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian M. Gryzlak, MSW, MA