Lav, did you and Maren just update our Covid ETL to handle the new ACT Derived
Variables<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W1Yq1hA9prMZ7wwSnBb9ToWN8wCD34AFON2OtrSlFPM/edit#gid=0>
 spreadsheet? How did we do it? Point me / us to the code or whatever?

ref:
gpc-dev 28 Apr agenda and meeting
notes<http://listserv.kumc.edu/pipermail/gpc-dev/2020q2/010956.html>

Phillip Reeder: There’s a new ACT Derived
Variables<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W1Yq1hA9prMZ7wwSnBb9ToWN8wCD34AFON2OtrSlFPM/edit#gid=0>
 spreadsheet; e.g. immunocompromised. How are others doing the derived
variables? Some talk about them being in flowsheets. Fear if we’re all pulling
things different ways the results will be different because it’s not the same
thing to pull from billing vs flowsheets
Pregnancy and other things are also being added in.
DC: Pregnancy is derived?
PR: It wasn’t based off the ICD code.
Jim McClay: Pregnancy can be a derived variable… especially with time
constraints around the pandemic
PR: I plan to bring it up on the ACT Code as a need to standardize how we are
deriving it, but if others could also push for standardization that would be
appreciated.
Dan to follow up on pregnancy and immunocompromised derived variables.

--
Dan