Hi GPFS Team,

Thanks for this response.  If it is at all possible I know that we (and I would
suspect many others are in this same boat) would greatly appreciate a update
from IBM on how a patched kernel impacts GPFS functionality.  Yes, we’d love to
know the performance impact of the patches on GPFS, but that pales in
significance to knowing whether GPFS version 4.x.x.x will even *start* with the
patched kernel(s).

Thanks again…

Kevin

On Jan 4, 2018, at 4:55 PM, IBM Spectrum Scale