From: <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org> on behalf of "Billich Heinrich
Rainer (ID SD)" <heinrich.bill...@id.ethz.ch>
Reply to: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Date: Monday, 16 September 2019 at 17:51
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@spectrumscale.org>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Ganesha all IPv6 sockets - ist this to be
expected?

Hello Olaf,

Thank you, so we’ll try to get rid of IPv6. Actually we do have this settings
active but  I may have to add them to the initrd file, too. (See
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/8709#‌rhel7disable) to prevent ganesha from
opening an IPv6 socket. It’s probably no big issue if ganesha uses IPv4overIPv6
for all connections, but to keep things simple I would like to avoid it.

@Edward
We got /etc/tuned/scale/tuned.conf with GSS/xCAT. I’m not sure whether it’s
part of any rpm.

Cheers,
Heiner