Hi all,

I am trying to setup a Netboot Image for a Asrock AliveNF7-GLAN with a
NVIDIA Nforce 630a Onboard Network Card.

What I done so far:
- Booting a XP PE on the Mainboard from USB
- Installing the Network Drivers (I use the Special MCP65-67 Pack from
here
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/xp-optimized-nforce-driver-packs-t70968.html
)
- I have working Network in my PE now, so I extract the NIC information
for the "NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator" and  "NVIDIA nForce Networking
Controller" like described here
http://etherboot.org/wiki/appnotes/port_winnt_sanboot
- I boot my XP Network bootimage in VMware (already includes a AOE
driver installation) and installing the drivers like described in the
port_winnt_sanboot article.
- Tweeked the Settings like I found here
http://etherboot.org/wiki/hardwareissues#nvidia_nforce
- Try booting the Image with Ata-over-Ethernet on my Asrock Board

Result:
- BSOD With Code 0x0000007E during the start of Windows

With other Network Cards like Realtek RTL8168 the AOE boot works without
any problems using the port_winnt_sanboot method .

- Marc Hammer