Hi

On 9/18/06, Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/18/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> :-) I'd be very happy if we could include the JCR mapping tool in the
> Jackrabbit 1.2 release

Have I missed the 1.1 release? I thought you just started the process
for 1.1 a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, but I'm targetting to have the release out by the end of
September. In fact I'll be publishing the first release candidate
tonight. :-)

> Having the JCR mapping release within a month or two would still give
> us good time to go through the actual transition to Jackrabbit before
> the end of the year. But that's just a suggestion, the schedule is up
> to the release manager and ultimately the PMC to decide.

I initially thought you are refering to 1-2 week(s) schedule. I am
thinking about this and I will post an my position very soon. Though,
if somebody else steps in, I am oke with it.

Cool, thanks!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--