Hi edgar,

I just deployed the portlet war and it works.
I'm not sure it is the most recent one. I have not all features
(check-in check-out, ...).

Do I have to build from the source to get thoses features ?

br
Christophe

On 9/21/06, Philip Mark Donaghy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That would be cool if someone had an online demo.

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy