I'm trying to build graph-tool on Ubuntu 16 using anaconda Python and I did
managed to get it compiled, but I get the following error on import.

    return libcore.openmp_set_schedule(schedule, chunk)
Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    graph_tool.libgraph_tool_core.openmp_set_schedule(str, int)
did not match C++ signature:
    openmp_set_schedule(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits&lt;char>, std::allocator<char> >, int)

Help.

Thanks in advance.