>> d.rast -o landuse96_28m cat=1,2
>> run in command console is interpreted as follows:
>> Command 'd.rast -l -a -n -d -u -s -e -9 -6 -_ -2 -8 -m
>> map=-o cat=1,2' failed
>> Details: Sorry, <l> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <a> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <n> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <d> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <u> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <s> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <e> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <9> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <6> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <_> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <2> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <8> is not a valid flag
>> Sorry, <m> is not a valid flag
>>
>> d.rast landuse96_28m cat=1,2 -o works fine.
>
> I tried to fix it so it should work now. I hope I didn't break
> something else, this is quite difficult to test.

does this fix solve also the flags with d.vect? For example I get
d.vect map=-c basin_50Kval

> Command 'd.vect -b -a -s -i -n -_ -5 -0 -K -v -a -l map=-c'
> failed
> Details: Sorry, <b> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <s> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <n> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <_> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <5> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <0> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <K> is not a valid flag
> Sorry, <l> is not a valid flag

Thanks a lot.

I think I have written that the color fill on cutting planes does not work on
windows - I tried it again and it works great,
We just worked in class with wxnviz last week and we did not have any problems
on 20+ computers and laptops
running windows and Mac OSX, so that is fantastic, given how new the GUI is.

Also, this is the first year that I haven't seen many complaints about
import/export of raster and vector data,
so that is a great improvement too.
The only comment I have seen so far was lack of Browse button when selecting
the directory for v.out.ogr output,
I am wondering whether it is intentional due to some technical issues or just
an oversight,
given that r.out.gdal has such option.

Helena