Hi Sören,

Thanks for your answer. I did something similar and it works well under
Linux.
Making those hacks works with Windows seems to be a bit more complex,
though.

Regards,
Laurent

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6543847/setting-ld-library-path-from-inside-python

"/usr/lib/grass70/etc/python/grass/temporal/c_libraries_interface.py",