Dear members of the GRASS Project Steering Committee,

I am currently developing a Python package (embedding C code) to estimate the
spatial probability of deforestation from a given set of environmental
variables (altitude, slope, aspect, distance to road, town and forest edge,
etc.).
A development version of the Python package is available from a GitHub
repository at https://github.com/ghislainv/deforestprob

I plan to build a new GRASS add-on (r.deforestprob ?) from this Python package
and thus request in advance the write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN
repository.

I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2) and
plan to build the GRASS add-on with the help of GRASS developer Yann Chemin.

My "osgeo_id" is "ghislainv".

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Ghislain Vieilledent