Dear Ghislain,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Ghislain VIEILLEDENT
<ghislain.vieilled...@cirad.fr> wrote:
> Dear members of the GRASS Project Steering Committee,
>
> I am currently developing a Python package (embedding C code) to estimate the
> spatial probability of deforestation from a given set of environmental
> variables (altitude, slope, aspect, distance to road, town and forest edge,
> etc.).
> A development version of the Python package is available from a GitHub
> repository at https://github.com/ghislainv/deforestprob
>
> I plan to build a new GRASS add-on (r.deforestprob ?) from this Python
> package and thus request in advance the write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN
> repository.
>
> I have read and accepted the legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2) and
> plan to build the GRASS add-on with the help of GRASS developer Yann Chemin.
>
> My "osgeo_id" is "ghislainv".
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Regards,
>
> Ghislain Vieilledent

Welcome! I have created your account and updated your record in
"grass-addons/contributors.csv".

In addition some hints:

Please, prior to submission, check your code against the rules defined
in the document Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Happy coding,