@MarkusN is there a way to either whitelist the address for all lists so that
mails automatically are admitted ? Or to automatically register it as member of
all lists (but with mail delivery from the lists deactivated) ?

Moritz

Am 15. Dezember 2020 10:22:28 MEZ schrieb "Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS
GIS election 2020" <variablestarli...@gmail.com>:
>It seems that messages sent from this account are not automatically
>approved for various lists of which I am not a member. Should I become a
>member of all lists? Or is this adress (cro.grass ...)  already
>"blessed" for pushing messages in all related lists?
>
>/H.

  • [GRASS-PSC] Announcem... Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020
    • Re: [GRASS-PSC] ... Moritz Lennert
      • Re: [GRASS-P... Markus Neteler
        • Re: [GRA... Luca Delucchi
          • Re: ... Markus Neteler
            • ... Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020
              • ... Markus Neteler
                • ... Hernán De Angelis
                • ... Hernán De Angelis
                • ... Markus Neteler
                • ... Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020
                • ... Moritz Lennert