On 2020-12-15 16:14, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 4:12 PM Hernán De Angelis
On 2020-12-15 15:39, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 3:37 PM Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS
election 2020 <variablestarli...@gmail.com> wrote:
I mailed this morning to all lists mentioned in

https://grass.osgeo.org/about/community/
Sorry - please do again - they have been silently "eaten" due to the
huge spam load (no way for me to manually go through every day).
Only grass-web arrived which I manually moderate.
I re-mailed the announcement a few minutes ago to the dev, stats,
translations and announce lists. No signs that it passed yet.
Mh, it should be immediate.

Importantly, I whitelisted the CRO email. Perhaps you have sent from
your gmail account?
Shall I whitelist it as well?

Will try again in an hour or so if they do not show up by then.

/H.