For the moment I don't have any other datasets than the CORINE
shapefile(s) tiles and it worked only after this change ("TEXT" to
"integer").

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 15:20 -0500, Patton, Eric wrote:
> Just a clarification...so it's the case that the column parameter in
> v.dissolve must always be of type integer, and *only* integer?
>
> ~ Eric.

Nikos Alexandris
.
Department of Remote Sensing & Landscape Information Systems
Faculty of Forestry & Environmental Sciences, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg
.
Tel.  +49 (0) 761 203 3697 / Fax.  +49 (0) 761 203 3701 / Skype:
Nikos.Alexandris
.
Address: Tennenbacher str. 4, D-79106 Freiburg i. Br., Germany