On 12/02/15 13:30, Mark Wynter wrote:
Haven’t come across anything to that effect

Can you set schema='' or something like that ?

Moritz

I’ve reverted back to using solely PG driver - notwithstanding this
SQLite issue.

As a prologue to the several issues I encountered with Grass over the
last few days…

The slow rate of writing out the v.net.allpair results from
PostgreSQL was due to the sheer volume of line strings, as the number
of pairs increased (n^2).  Simple math said stop.   I’ve since
changed my approach and am using v.net.distance in a novel way where
the to_cat is the origin, and the from_cat is a string of
destinations - this is an equivalent way of generating multiple
v.net.paths in a single operation.  Moreover, I’m feeding each origin
- destination collection into GNU Parallel as a separate job, so it
rips through the data at scale!

It would be great if you could put this info in a more structured form onto the GRASS wiki, possibly as a FAQ.

Moritz