Jeshua,

I’ve changed the installer for GRASS 7 so that it now installs directly into
the Applications folder instead of a GRASS folder in Applications. This seems
to have solved the permissions problem for now.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)