On Tue, 11 Oct 2016, Rich Shepard wrote:

 I've no idea because I've not used any of them before. However, if I can
find an appropriate data set I'll test some of them.

Laurent,

  I have precipitation data for several sites over a two month period (one
site has only one month's data). For each site I have the longlat
coordinates.

  The data are currently in database format (R long form) with columns names
of site_id, date, quantity. I planned on analyzing them with R's sp package
to produce heat maps of precipitation intensity. Would these data be useful
in testing tgrass modules?

Rich