Hi,
I'm a new grass user, running "r.basin" module for Grass 7.0.4 on Windows
10, I get this error message "ERROR: Region resolution and raster map
<out_Ghiandone_DEM_strahler> resolution differs. Run 'g.region
raster=out_Ghiandone_DEM_strahler' to set proper region resolution."
I'm using a map in projected coordinates, and I align region with the raster

g.region -p -a raster=out_Ghiandone_DEM_strahler@Silvia
align=out_Ghiandone_DEM_strahler@Silvia

projection: 1 (UTM)
zone:       32