Dear GRASS list,

I'm working with data in a rotated pole projection. I'm able to convert any
(lon,lat) pair from its "real" coordinates to its rotated pole coordinates
by piping it through the following proj command:

invproj -f "%f" +proj=ob_tran +o_proj=latlon +o_lon_p=-200 +o_lat_p=18
+lon_0=180 -m 57.295779506

In order to maintain the integrity of the data, I'd like to keep working in
its native coordinates. Is there a way to take an arbitrary vector from
GRASS and apply an arbitrary transformation to each element? v.edit has a
move feature, but this is not what I want.

I think I can access all points and lines and boundaries with "v.out.ascii
Z layer=-1 -c format=standard". But if I go this route I'll need to parse
apart the output, pipe only the coordinates through the invproj command,
and then re-assemble. I hope there is an easier way.

Thanks,

  -k.