On Thu, 21 Jun 2018, Daniel Victoria wrote:

I tried to download the data you placed on file dropper (other email
tread). But both links you sent gave me corrupt files.

Daniel,

  There was something funky going on with file dropper. But, I just
successfully uploaded bare_earth.tar.xz there:

<http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g1042def7af51cbea10000921895d47f19134d21070>

File size is 7.6M (uncompressed: 669M).

  I just downloaded it using that URL and the file size is the same as that
of the uploaded file. It will remain there for 3 days.

Have you tried opening in some other software, like QGis?

  No. I have qgis-2.18.18 installed but have not used it. I'm getting closer
to replacing this ancient 32-bit system with a more capable 74-bit system.
The new system will accommodate the latest qgis and I'll spend time learning
it then for map publication.

Thanks,

Rich