Dear Grass-Users,

I have a problem initiating the r.futures.calib module within the FUTURES
model.

Running the following code, I always get the same error message:

*r.futures.calib --overwrite development_start=urban_2020@IKNmapset
development_end=urban24CA3@IKNmapset repeat=5 compactness_mean=0.2
compactness_range=0.05 discount_factor=0.2 patch_threshold=200
patch_sizes=C:\Users\Student\Documents\TOM GIS\grass new\patcheshard.txt
calibration_results=C:\Users\Student\Documents\TOM GIS\grass
new\calibhard.csv nprocs=1 development_pressure=devpres_2020@IKNmapset
incentive_power=0.2
predictors=dist_Protec_km@IKNmapset,dist_to_urbancore_km@IKNmapset,dist_waterbodies_km@IKNmapset,Forest_smooth_perc_new@IKNmapset,roads_c_dens_perc@IKNmapset
n_dev_neighbourhood=10 devpot_params=C:\Users\Student\Documents\TOM
GIS\grass new\grassdata
IKN\grassdata\newLocation\IKNmapset\.tmp/unknown\2080.0 num_neighbors=4
seed_search=probability development_pressure_approach=gravity gamma=0.2
scaling_factor=0.1 num_steps=3 subregions=Subregions_IKN@IKNmapset
demand=C:\Users\Student\Documents\TOM GIS\grass new\grassdata
IKN\Population data\Results rdemand\Demand_DG_lin*

The error message is:

*Analyzing original patches...*
*Running calibration combination 1/1 of simulation attempt 1/5 with random
seed 10000...*
*ERROR: Potential: wrong number of columns: ID Intercept devpressure_24_3
dist_protec_km dist_to_urbancore_km dist_waterbodies_km
forest_smooth_perc_new roads_c_dens_perc*
*WARNING: No data base element files found*
*ERROR: Running r.futures.pga failed. Details: Module run None
r.futures.pga*

Any idea what the problem might be? The potential input table seems fine to
me (see picture below). I do not know what it could mean  that the number
of columns is wrong, as I am not aware of any specifications or given
requirements in the potential file for *r.futures.calib*.

[image: image.png]
Thanks in advance. I am happy for any help!

Best regards

Tom